PPP Senior Leader and Chairman Senate Standing Committee on Interior Senator A. Rehman Malik today on Friday charged sheet Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi for his crimes against humanity in Indian Occupied Kashmir in the meeting of Senate Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs. He was attending the meeting as member of the committee wherein he urged the Government of Pakistan to take up this matter to the International Criminal Court for the trial of PM Narendra Modi, his Army Chief Gen. BipinRawat and all Indian authorities, responsible for war crimes in Indian Occupied Kashmir. He said that on February 5th, 2018 on occasion of Kashmir Day, he had served a charge sheet to Indian Prime Minister Narendra for the brutalities which Indian forces are committing under his command. He said that today once again he demands the United Nations Secretary General to take up the notice of human rights violations in Kashmir and refer the case to International Criminal Court (ICC).
Senator A. Rehman Malik said that he has mentioned about all the atrocities committed by Modi and Indian army against innocent Kashmiris in his charge sheet. He said “I hereby charge sheet the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi as follows:
- PM Narendra Modi violated United Security Council (UNSC) resolutions and all international laws by altering the disputed status of Indian Occupied Kashmir (IoK).
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi and previous governments before you have committed unprecedented brutalities against innocent Kashmiris in terms of mass murders, mass blinding, enforced disappearances, torture, rapes, political repression and suppression of freedom of speech.
- PM Narendra Mod’s government is violating the global treaties by not allowing the human rights bodies to access Kashmir. For years, he appeared in ‘Top Ten Criminals’ list and he had figured-out prominently in the search alongside images of terrorists, murderers and criminal on ‘Google’. His entry remained banned in USA for your role in killing of hundreds of Muslims in Gujrat, India.
- Prime Minister Modi is an active member of RSS – A Terrorist organisation, which is involved in the massacre of Muslims in India and his own hands are stained with the blood of thousands of innocents Muslims who are the citizens of his own country and now he is replicating the same in Kashmir.
- His organisation ‘RSS’ is an anti-Muslim organisation. Since the day one they have claimed to declare India as a “Hindu Rashtra” by 2019. RSS had earlier opposed the creation of Pakistan; it was your organization RSS Prime Minister Modi which killed Mahatma Gandhi through NathuramGodse just because Mahatma Gandhi agreed with Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah for the partitioning of India and creation of Pakistan. It speaks of Narendra Modi’s anti-Muslim mind-set which the world is witnessing every day in Kashmir.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his organisation RSS continue to be anti-Muslims which was demonstrated by killing thousands of Muslims in Ahmedabad, Gujarat and in other parts of the India, the demolishing of Babri Masjid and now the same is being replicated in Kashmir.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi have increased the number of troops in Kashmir to the level of 700,000 plus, to kill and inflict violence to peace loving armless innocent Kashmiris Who are struggling for the right of self-determination as per the resolution of UNSC dated April 21, 1948.
- Prime Minister Modi have crossed all the limits of brutality and did not feel any guilt in ordering aggressive use of pellet guns against peaceful protestors in occupied Kashmir, which the international community has termed as the first mass blinding in human history.
- Prime Minster Narendra Modi are unleashing ethnic cleansing of Muslim majority in Kashmir; by mass murdering and settling the RSS trained families in Kashmir. They are being allotted lands and houses in Kashmir to reduce Muslims as minority there, which is the utter violation of the right of Kashmiri Muslims. RSS has already come up with a new strategy of five thousands Village Defence Committees (VDS) in Indian Held Kashmir.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi now stands fully exposed as a murderer of innocent Kashmiris and prime violator of human rights and you have no respect for human dignity and honour.
Senator Rehman Malik said that he urges the Government to take up this charge sheet to the International Criminal Court for the trial of PM Narendra Modi, his Army Chief Gen. BipinRawat and all Indian authorities, responsible for war crimes in Indian Occupied Kashmir. The charge sheet was adopted by the Senate Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and the Chairman of the Committee directed the Foreign Office to make the charge sheet part of the record against Indian Prime Minister Modi. Senator Mushahid Hussain Syed, chair of the committee highly appreciated Senator A. Rehman Malik and recommended his name as delegate to visit United Nations, OIC, headquarters of international human rights organizations and different Western Countries on behalf of the Senate of Pakistan to expose the real face of Indian PM Narendra Modi before the world.