Karachi – August 2020
1. SereneAir is elated to announce the inclusion of a A330-200 aircraft to its existing fleet of 4 Boeing 737-800 NG. The arrival of new aircraft marks a historic milestone for the airline as the airline joins the Airbus operators’ family. Also, SereneAir attains the singular honour of being the only private airline to operate a wide body two class configuration aircraft equipped with latest facilities.
2. The new addition comes powered with technological advancements and offers more comfort to the passengers. The aircraft with a total capacity of 299 passengers is configured in two cabins, i.e. 24 club class seats and 275 economy class seats. The club class would be named as Serene Plus. All the seats are fitted with back seat 12” screen for in-flight entertainment system. With its inclusion the company aims to redefine its mission of providing a cost effective and affordable luxury air travel to its passengers.
3. The CEO, SereneAir Muhammad Safdar Khan, talking on this auspicious occasion said, “This is a momentous day for the SereneAir family as we welcome this Big Bird. The induction is not only an embodiment of our zealous value, but is also a front runner to a promising future. With this addition, we are poised to become stronger and thrive in the intensively competitive air line industry. He further said that this is the start of fleet enhancement as SereneAir would be adding two more A330 to its fleet in the next three to four months.
4. He also added that he is fully cognizant of the setbacks to aviation industry due to Covid-19. Enhancing the fleet during these most unfavorable and uncertain times is a difficult and critical decision but he was confident that passionate and professional members of Serene family would transform his expansion plans into reality and success insha’Allah.
5. Unveiling the future plans, he added that SereneAir plans to commence operations in the very near future to Jeddah and Riyadh in KSA, Sharjah and Dubai in UAE. Besides, all spade work for expanding wings over China and UK has also been completed and SereneAir signature would soon appear on the International radar. He expressed his resolve to make SereneAir an airline second to none by providing best services at the most competitive fares and better options of travel.
6. He also revealed that SereneAir played a notable role in bringing back the stranded overseas Pakistani from UAE in 53 chartered flights at competitive and reduced rates. These flights have provided SereneAir with a unique experience and enhanced our resolve to undertake any kind of relief mission and UN mission from/to any required destination.
7. In the end, he recalled that SereneAir began its journey three and a half years back. Within this period, SereneAir has established itself as the first choice and most preferred Domestic carrier. It has set unparalleled record of 98.2% On-Time Performance and 99% regularity and has carried over 2.6 million passengers. SereneAir product, Alhamdolillah has now established a new quality bench mark in the private sector.